Searches issues that have been moved from one project to another. Additionally, you can further refine your query by specifying either or both the source and destination project.
You can use the asterisc symbol (*), in both source and destination project arguments as a keyword for refering to 'any project'.
IN , NOT IN
= , != , ~ , !~ , > , >= , < , <=
IS , IS NOT , WAS , WAS IN , WAS NOT , WAS NOT IN , CHANGED
WAS NOT IN
• Find issues that have ever been moved from one project to another:
issue IN movedIssues()
• Find Stories that been moved from EMEA project:
type = Story AND issue IN movedIssues("EMEA")
• Find Bugs that been moved to LATAM project:
type = Bug AND issue IN movedIssues("*", "LATAM")
• Find 'Open' issues that been moved from EMEA to LATAM project:
status = Open AND issue IN movedIssues("EMEA", "LATAM")
· JRASERVER-41039 - Ability to search for issues that were moved (by Ismael Olusula Jimoh) · How to find issues that were moved from one project to another (by srinivasp at ATLASSIAN Community)· View issues that have been moved from one project to another (by Kristin Bestla at ATLASSIAN Community)
JQL Function Reference