- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Returns child issues (on Portfolio hierarchy) of issues specified by the provided subquery.
Only if Portfolio for Jira is present installed on the system.
• Find all 'Initiatives' that belong to issues in a certain status::
issue in portfolioChildOf("status = 'To Do'") and issuetype = Initiative
• Find child issues of Initiatives and their associated Stories
issue IN portfolioChildOf("type = Initiative") OR issue IN issuesInEpics("issue IN portfolioChildOf('type = Initiative')")
• Find 'Initiatives' that don't belong to Themes:
issue not in portfolioChildOf("type = Theme") and issuetype = Initiative
Real World Use Cases:
· JQL query to find child issues of Initiative (by Thomas Nielsen at ATLASSIAN Community)
· JQL for Initiatives and child epics in Portfolio (by Elrich Strydom at ATLASSIAN Community)
· How to give a JQL subquery inside ParentIssuesOf or ChildIssuesOf (by Filipe Nascimento at ATLASSIAN Community)
JQL Function Reference