- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Searches issues which any of their subtasks satisfies the provided subquery.
• Find issues which any of their subtasks are 'Open':
issue IN parentsOf("status = Open")
• Find 'Unresolved' issues which any of their subtasks are 'Closed' and their resolution have been set to 'Won't Do'
issue IN parentsOf("resolution = \"Won't Do\" AND status = Closed") AND resolution = Unresolved
• Find issues which all their subtasks have been resolved
issue IN parentsOf("resolution IS NOT EMPTY") AND issue NOT IN parentsOf("resolution IS EMPTY")
Real World Use Cases:
· JQL to find parents where all subtasks are resolved (by Gianni Pucciani at ATLASSIAN Community).
· JQL: Find all open issues of type "Issue Tracker" where all subtasks are closed or resolved (by Normann P. Nielsen at ATLASSIAN Community).
JQL Function Reference