- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Perform searches based on the start of the current quarter of year.
|Supported fields||Created, Due, Resolved, Updated, custom fields of type Date/Time|
• Find new issues created since the start of this quarter of year:
created >= startOfQuarter()
• Find new issues updated since the start of last quarter of year:
updated >= startOfQuarter("-1")
• Find resolved issues since a month after the start of current quarter of year:
resolved >= startOfQuarter("+1M")
Real World Use Cases:
· JRASERVER-69535 - Add a StartOfQuarter() function to JQL (by TomB).
· JRASERVER-20359 - Expand JQL to support date-oriented functions (Month, Day, Year) so there is more precision (by Betsy Walker)
· fixversion = all releases within a date range or quarter (by Luke Hale at ATLASSIAN Community)
JQL Function Reference