- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Perform searches based on the end of the current quarter of year.
|Supported fields||Created, Due, Resolved, Updated, custom fields of type Date/Time|
• Find issues due by the end of this quarter of year:
due <= endOfQuarter()
• Find issues due by the end of next quarter of year:
due <= endOfQuarter("+1")
• Find issues due a month after the end of current quarter of year:
due <= endOfQuarter("+1M")
Real World Use Cases:
· JRASERVER-20359 - Expand JQL to support date-oriented functions (Month, Day, Year) so there is more precision (by Betsy Walker)
· fixversion = all releases within a date range or quarter (by Luke Hale at ATLASSIAN Community)
JQL Function Reference